Monday 1 March 2010

A Crystal Ball


'I wonder sometimes if this will fade become a memory, I wonder who I'll become, whether i'll be good enough, strong enough, to make it in this world. Maybe I will maybe I won't. I hope I will. I hope that it will all work out that I'll be the person I want to be, even-tempered, loving, kind, beautiful- a strong independent woman. But this is in the future ,my future as yet unwritten.' from an earlier me.

This picture makes me think of alot of things, it captures a whole summer for me.Odd,considering it was taken at school. In a time when things seemed simpler in retrospect ,which of cousre they weren't, but thats what it is for me, a memory when the group was new on it's 'boom' ,when we could curl up in sun and bath in it's warmth like well fed kittens. When exams were only just showing there heads. As you can imagine a time i love to romantise in my mind , just as some day i will romantise the time im in now. Why is it we never see at the time ,what we will later miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment